Saturday 25 April 2009

A.P.C.



A.P.C. run their berlin branch in a small side street in mitte. small is not to say boring, mind you. on mulackstraße you find lots of little gems - some berlin labels have their flagships here, but there's also a nice selection of little boutiques with a range of labels, a vietnamese restaurant and a small coffee shop. take your time when here.

A.P.C.'s shop is not too big but slick with all the latest goodies you expect.

find it on: mulackstr. 35, 10119 berlin (mitte), open mo-fri 12-20h, sat 12-18h, phone: 030-28 44 91 92

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello kristina,
I'm writing you on behalf of the Danish fashion magazine COVER.
We are bringing an article about Berlin in our February issue, and I would like to know if I can use one of your pictures of the A.P.C. store in the article? I will of course credit you as the photographer.
Please mail me at: se@cover.dk
I couldn't find your email adress anywhere.
Our deadline is monday evening, so please mail if you're okay with us bringing your photo.
Best wishes,
Sofie

a berlin blog of the more personal sort.

if you are looking for a personal take on germany's buzzing capital, you are just about right here. i've been living in berlin for over ten years now and will update this site with anything i happen to come across, have liked for a long time or just feel like sharing with you. hope you enjoy!

take a look at the links posted below for more comprehensive overviews or useful info on berlin.

also take a look at my other blog no penny for them.

about me

My photo
passionate about photography, art and architecture. curious about what happens next.

***

followers

Follow mostly berlin